We are looking for an experienced QA Lead to oversee all aspects of quality management. The QA Lead's responsibilities include inspecting materials, processes, and products, ensuring compliance with new and existing quality standards and regulations, implementing quality management actions, and contributing to the development of company policies and procedures. The QA Lead provides quality support to projects from the planning phase to project completion.
To be successful as a QA Lead you should be able to ensure that all materials, processes, and procedures meet regulatory and quality standards, and promptly resolve any issues or discrepancies that may arise.
- Ensuring compliance with current regulations.
- Monitoring and reporting on all activities, processes, and procedures.
- Developing internal auditing tools and conducting internal audits and reports.
- Determining data-driven solutions and implementing quality improvement plans.
- Performing regular inspections and reviews to ensure employees adhere to quality and safety policies.
- Assisting with the development of company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Providing departments with quality planning and support.
- Conducting or assisting with regulatory and quality training sessions.
- Preparing and maintaining quality management documentation.
- Degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of experience working with quality systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and quality management systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.